Come and join us for an action-packed day looking at The Next Generation of Cruising
We are excited to announce the details of our annual cruise conference for 2015, which will this year take place at the Crown Plaza in Birmingham on 1 December – with an overnight stay!
The conference which is themed – Next Generation Cruising -is aimed at front-line staff as well as business owners, and those attending are sure to get a lot out of the day.
The content will cover all the opportunities and trends surrounding the Cruise sector with information on: new generation ships, destinations, product differentiation and training, including:
- An update on technology on-board/pre-booking /post-booking
- New ways to attract cruise customers and interaction with technology
- New generation products – Differentiation and unique product offering
- New destinations and the emerging markets, including Asia and the Far East.
Outline of Day
- Welcome Reception and registration
- Gary Lewis, Group Managing Director, The Travel Network Group, provides an overview of the Group’s Commitment to cruise
- Andy Harmer from CLIA will deliver an update on the market, current trends and a look at the Next Generation of Cruising
- Guest Speaker Stuart Leven, Managing Director od Royal Caribbean will host a session on the Next Generation of Cruising – How is the world of cruise is changing? Are you evolving your cruise business?
- Meet your cruise lines – A packed out Business Partner Forum with all our Cruise Partners
1700 Conference closes
This year we will also be hosting an evening event at the conference. This will a time to celebrate those Members who have really excelled in the cruise sector this year and a chance for us to catch up in a more social environment.
The evening’s activities will be:
1930 Pre-Dinner cocktails
2130 Awards and Entertainment
The event is being held at The Crown Plaza, Birmingham and we have negotiated a special rate of £149 per room.
There are a number of hotels near to the Crown Plaza, which are also offering excellent rates, they include:
We really hope that you will attend what promises to be an action-packed and informative day with us. And stay overnight for the Dinner and Awards.
To tempt you to book early we are offering the first 20 Cruise Club Members who register, a £20 credit towards overnight accommodation.